Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Multiplication Songs

I LOVE teaching math!  There are many ways to incorporate fun and games.  One thing that is not always fun for kids is learning multiplication facts.  A couple years ago, I had a classroom of fourth graders that really struggled with their facts.  After going to the Lord about it, He put these little songs in my head.

They are all of the multiplication facts set to popular kids' songs like Row, Row, Row Your Boat and Happy Birthday.  Even though I don't really "sing", I do belt these little tunes out to help the kids remember their facts.  We sing them so much that they get annoying and they can't get them out of their heads!  While they might have to put up with listening to their off-key teacher, they leave my class understanding how to multiply! ;) If you want to check them out, you can click here. :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment